Consulate General of the State of Kuwait - Guangzhou
Born 19 October 1966 In Kuwait City
• 1989 Bachelor Degree in Arts and Literature Faculty – Kuwait University.
• 1993 Diplomatic Attache Kuwait Ministry of Foreign Affairs Europe Department.
• 1994-1995 “Diplomatic attache”. Joined the Fifth Committee of the United Nations Genearl Assembly in the United Nation – Kuwait Representation in the UN-NY-USA
• 1995-1997 “Diplomatic attache”. Caracas Venezuela- Kuwait Embassy in Venezuela, Charge D’affaires- Consulate & Commercial Affairs.
• 1997-1999 3rd Secretary Kuwait Ministry of foreign Affairs Europe Department.
• 2000-2005 2nd Secretary Kuwait Embassy in the Netherlands(Consulate Affairs, Trade and Commerce).
• Deputy Assistance for Kuwait in the Common funds for commodity Amsterdam the Netherlands.
• Representative Member for Kuwait in the Organization for Prohibition of Chemical Weapons in The Hague, Netherlands .
• 2006 1st Secretary Kuwait Ministry of Foreign Affairs- Europe Department.
• Member in the Kuwaiti-Russians investment cooperation united committee for cooperation in tech and science and commercial.
• 2008-2014 Consular in Kuwait mission to the United Nation in Geneva-Switzerland.
• 2013 Deputy head of mission in Kuwait mission to the United Nation in Geneva-Switzerland.
• 2014-2015 Consular in the international organization department in Kuwait Ministry of Foreign Affairs
• Decoration: The Nation Order of Merit-The French Republic.
• Hobbies: Sport, Reading, Traveling, Music, Modern Art, Writing.
• Social Status: Married and have 3 children.
05:22:13 amTue,May 16
02:22:13 amTue,May 16